We carefully curate every object that enters our store, and we know you do the same for your home. This week we've curated design articles, art and visuals to give you a dose of inspiration for your home and lifestyle.
10. Clad in white cedar, this home tour from Dwell embraces simple living concepts. A home full of light, functionality and simplicity:
9. Sky blue and buttery smooth throw blanket:
8. Mirror finishes and powerful women:
Architect Tatiana Bilbao is making an impact with this vacation home in Mexico. It blends seamlessly into the striking landscape.
7. Color pop and bold patterns:
"A place for everything and everything in its place."
Sit Upholstery is Buffalo based. Fine attention to detail gives furniture an opportunity to live longer.
6. For good reason:
Anges Gund, the former president of the Museum of Modern Art, "sold the Lichtenstein for a record-breaking $165 million, and earmarked the lion’s share of those proceeds ($100 million) for the fight against mass incarceration." (Vogue Mag)
5. Delightfully dancing mushroom people:
3. Dog love:
2. So delicious
1. Cozy retro and Jonas Wood Lithographs:
We hope you're inspired. Have a great week!